Under the direction of the owner, the Executive Director directly oversees the operational and financial performance of the practice while ensuring compliance with Federal and state regulations. The Executive Director ensures the practice uses the best practices for operational efficiency and effectiveness, and supports the organizations quality goals. The Executive Director will oversees and in some cases is directly engaged with supervisory duties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer proficiency including word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, and generating reports using standard software applications. Includes knowledge of recordkeeping systems and procedures, ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and details simultaneously, and.
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-term goals
- Ability to work independently and productively in a fast paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative in meeting revenue goals.
- Leadership proficiency.